Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water intrusions can cause critical damage to your building and can potentially cause health risks to everyone in your residential or commercial property. In just 48 hours, the water intrusion can produce a mold issue in your home. If a simple roof or water line leak goes without proper treatment, it can put your property and many others at high risk. If your home or office ever experiences a water intrusion, we highly suggest giving us a call to begin immediate service. Our certified technicians are highly trained and always ready and available to serve you. You can trust that SERVPRO of Kingwood/ Humble has the proper training, protective gear and specialized equipment to efficiently and accurately restore and mitigate all water and mold crisis in your home.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (281) 219-8180
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Kingwood, Humble, Lake Houston for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Kingwood, Humble, Lake Houston has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Magnolia Gardens
- Timberlane Acres