Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In a perfect world we could be prepared for all disasters that come our way, however, SERVPRO of Kingwood/ Humble understands flooding and water emergencies are unpredictable. This is why we are available to serve you past our regular business hours. We offer 24- hour emergency cleaning and restoration services to all commercial and residential clients. We can assist any time of the day, 7 days out of the week, even on holidays. Our highly trained technicians are prepared for any size disaster, and will respond immediately to your call, no matter the time or place. Our customers are our top priority.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (281) 219-8180
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Kingwood, Humble, Lake Houston arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.